A premier intellectual property (IP) law firm based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• We offer full scope protection for trademarks and industrial designs beginning with clearance searches for availability.
• We customize protection strategies prior to filing for registration through to protection and prosecution.
• Our services include oppositions, civil actions for infringement or disputes and enforcement such as anti-counterfeiting actions and consequent quasi-criminal actions.
• We also conduct investigations with licensed professional private investigators.
• We act on disputes on copyright ownership, infringement actions and related settlement negotiations and agreements.
• We also assist on all matters from advising of subsistence, ownership and rights, to preparation of agreements to capture evidence and ownership of copyright subsisting in a work eligible for copyright protection including license agreements on use of copyrighted works, agreements on ownership and assignment to third parties.
• Whether patents, trademarks, industrial designs, copyright or trade secrets or a combination of these rights, we advise and strategize IP portfolios, negotiate and draft technology licensing and development agreements.
• The activities represented by a brand informs of the values and beliefs of the organization. We help clients identify business practices that may have harmful or adverse impacts on the environment and consult on strategies and measures that respect the environment.
• We provide advocacy so that businesses embrace environmental responsibility and practice sustainability transmitted via branding ostensibly increasing the value of their IP portfolios.
Copyright © 2019 Messrs Annisa Aaliyya All Rights Reserved.