We may collect information from you when you request information from us or engage with us for our services or due to your relationship with one or more of our clients. By using any of our services or by interacting with us either at our events, conferences, seminars, talks, presentations or otherwise, including this website (http://www.annisaaliyya.com, “Website”) and by providing us with any personal information, you are consenting to the use of your personal information by Annisa Aaliyya and all persons in the provision of services by Annisa Aaliyya as set out in this Notice. Kindly do not send us any personal information if you do not want that information to be used in this way.
Personal Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means information about you which you have provided to Annisa Aaliyya, such as your name, address, telephone number(s), NRIC, e-mail address(es), your personal preferences, particulars of your spouse or family members and bank account information and any information which may identify you, your spouse or family members that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Annisa Aaliyya from time to time.
Additionally, and apart from the Personal Data you provide to Annisa Aaliyya directly via your communications with us and/or when you engage us to render our services, we may also collect your Personal Data from a variety of sources, including without limitation at any events, conferences, seminars, talks or presentations organised or sponsored by Annisa Aaliyya and/or cookies used on the Website.
You acknowledge and agree that the provision of your Personal Data is voluntary and that if you do not provide your Personal Data, Annisa Aaliyya may not be able to communicate with you or render our services required by you.
Personal Data We Use
At Annisa Aaliyya we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal data where you agree and consent to our use and processing of your personal data in the manner set forth herein:
• to communicate with you
• to process and respond to queries from you
• to provide and improve our services to you
• for our internal administrative purposes
• to compile anonymous statistics such as website visit statistics
• to alert you to new services, special events, new features
• to send you materials such as newsletters, articles and other updates
• to send as potential referees to editors in ranking legal publications and journals and/ or potential clients who request for referees of past work rendered in request for proposals, tenders or submissions
• to report annually to the UN Global Compact Local Network on participation on the Ten Principles
• to provide information to regulatory and governmental authorities to comply with statutory and government requirements including disclosure to the Unclaimed Money Management Division of the Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia of your information as required under the Unclaimed Moneys Act 1965 and regulations in respect of any unclaimed monies
• for Annisa Aaliyya to comply with its obligations under law
If you do not consent to Annisa Aaliyya processing your Personal Data for the purposes stated, please Contact via email@example.com. Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may request for access to or correction of your Personal Data or limit processing of your Personal Data, or if you simply require further clarification, please Contact via firstname.lastname@example.org. In respect of your requests to access or correct your Personal Data, Annisa Aaliyya has the right to refuse such requests for reasons permitted under law.
Transfer of Personal Data
The location of our information technology storage facilities may be in jurisdictions other than Malaysia. As such, your Personal Data may be transferred, stored, used and processed in other jurisdictions. In addition, your personal data may be transferred out of Malaysia for purposes such as in ranking legal publications, journals and/or potential clients located outside of Malaysia. You understand, agree and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data outside of Malaysia as described.
Disclosure of Personal Data to Third Parties
Annisa Aaliyya in rendering its services to you may engage other entities, service providers or individuals to perform functions on our behalf and as such may provide access to or disclose your Personal Data to such third parties set forth in the following non-exhaustive list:
• Information Technology service providers
• Data entry service providers
• Storage facility providers
• Banks and Financial Institutions
• Professional Indemnity providers
• Professional Advisors and External Auditors
• Regulatory and Governmental Authorities
• United Nations’ Global Compact and its related Local Networks
• Agencies of the United Nations relating to IP and/or environmental sustainability
Right to Modify, Change and Update this Notice
Annisa Aaliyya shall have the right to modify, change and update the terms of this Notice at any time by uploading the updated Notice on the Website. By continuing to communicate with us or by continuing to use our services following the modifications changes or updates you signify your acceptance and agreement to such modifications changes or updates.